Full Stack Developer
Full Time Noida
Experience 5+ yearsNumber of positions : 2
We are looking for Full Stack developer who can understand high level requirements and effectively translate to final product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Ability to clearly understand requirements and translate to low level design.
- Ability to manage small teams of developers
- Team-player, agile, takes ownership of work.
- Experience in multiple structured/non-structured databases like MySQL, Cassandra, Postgres and/or MongoDB with expertise in one of each type
- Clean coding principles
- Code security best practices, OWASP
- Exposure to testing frameworks for the Unit test, Integration test, and automated testing.
Good to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Having worked in enterprise projects
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in direct interfacing with North American clients
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Familiarity with modern engineering practices e.g. TDD, BDD, CI/CD.
- Good understanding of the micro-service and containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Understanding of API integrations, Single-Sign-on, and token-based authentication
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Evaluate, troubleshoot and lead root-cause analysis for production issues and system failures; determine corrective action and improvements to prevent recurrence
- Work closely with the product owner and architect for techno-functional directions, translate these to low level design, translate these to code through individual contribution and team management
- Implement industry best practices in delivery processes and clean coding styles
- Release management using DevOps pipelines
- Version management
- Code reviews and team mentoring
- Work closely with QC team to ensure defect free releases